Hi there, I'm a contemporary illustration based on the poetry of Omar Khayyam and inspired by Iranian miniature.
چون ابر به نوروز رخ لاله بشست
برخیز و بجام باده کن عزم درست
کاین سبزه که امروز تماشاگه توست
فردا همه از خاک تو برخواهد رست
Clouds cover the face of the heavens and rain
patters on the sward. How could man live one
second without wine? This green before me
delights my eye, but whose eye will delight
in the grass which shall spring from my dust?
- I'm signed by my creator, Zam Zadeh.
- I'm in both sizes of A4 (29.7x21cm) and A3 (42x29.7cm).
- I'm a digital print on a super quality 250g paper.
- I'm a limited edition and I will be numbered.
- I will have a certificate.
- I'm without a frame.
- I will be delivered with love and attention. <3
- If you are in Brussels, I will be delivered to you for free.
- If you want to see me beforehand, you can always come to visit my creator, Zam Zadeh in her studio. Just drop her a line and she will get back to you as soon as possible.